Hemplucid Vape / Drip
Hemplucid vape additives are manufactured with ultra-refined, de-waxed Whole-Plant™ CBD concentrate. The CBD oil is bonded to glycerin in a proprietary process that unleashes the delicious terpenes and flavonoids. You will be surprised about the smell and taste!
ROUTE OF DELIVERY
Oral l • Inhalation • l Sublingual l Topical
• Immediate • l Rapid l Extended
• Whole-Plant™• l Isoterp™
Hemplucid Vape / Drip enters your lungs and diffuses directly into your bloodstream rather than passing through your gut and liver. Because vaporized CBD particles bypass the digestive system, the bioavailability is increased.
With robust cannabinoid content, our rich and efficacious Vape / Drip line outshines the competition.
Ingredients: Whole-Plant™ Hemp CBD Extract, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Polysorbate 80
Flavor: Sweet natural hemp
Bottle Size: 30ml or 1 fl ounces
Servings: Depends on user
Use: Shake well before use. Add to your favorite E-juice. Vape Hemplucid CBD alone in your favorite tank. Drip Hemplucid CBD onto your favorite mod.
Strengths: 150mg, 300mg, 500mg, 1000mg, 1500mg
CBD requires some trial and error to get the right amount for your body. With patience and practice, you should be able to get to that "happy point" in just a few days of working with it.
CBD Per Serving:
• 250mg Strength = 8.33mg per serving - GH
• 300mgStrength = 10mg per serving - GH / AS
• 500mgStrength = 16.66mg per serving - AS
• 1000mgStrength = 33.33mg per serving - AS / CP
• 1500mgStrength = 50mg per serving - CP
• 2500mgStrength = 83.33mg per serving - CP
GH = General Health
AS = Anxiety & Stress
CP = Chronic Pain
4 Pointers before you begin:
1. If you are new to CBD we encourage you to start with the lower dosages and gradually work your way up to the dose that works for you.
2. Larger individuals may prefer a higher dose of CBD than smaller people.
3. If you have a medical condition, always consult with a health care professional before consuming CBD.
4. When you use CBD you might need to use it during a longer period of time for the endocannabinoid effects to occur.
This test method was performed by ProVerde in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 1725. These results relate only to the test article listed in this report. Reports may not be reproduced except in their entirety.
• This product is not designed for use in a vaporizer
• This product contains trace amounts of THC, less than 0.3% which is the federally allowable limit. This ingredient may cause a false positive on certain drug tests. Exercise caution when using Hemplucid products.
• This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor’s advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental dietary product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Questions? Call 385-203-8556
or visist the FAQ page.
Hemplucid’s family of brands are committed to following the rules and regulations that are imposed upon the cannabis industry. We believe in the power of hemp and want to ensure that we do nothing that will damage the future of this amazing plant.