By Jared Ballard, Branding Director
1:30 pm, Wednesday, July 11, 2018
ALL MANUAL ORDERS SHOULD BE PLACED USING THIS URL https://www.hemplucid.com/order/
Re-sell Client and Retail Customer Manual Orders:
STEP 2: CLEAR FORM
If there are any residual products on this page first click the ‘Clear Entire Cart’ below the ‘Choose Products’ Section.
STEP 3: CHOOSE CUSTOMER (RETURNING OR NEW)
- RETURNING CUSTOMER OR CLIENT: Type in the first 3 or more letters of the customer’s name in the ‘Choose Customer’ section. Once you have located the proper customer click the ‘Assign Customer to Order’ button.
- NEW CUSTOMER: If the customer is not in the Hemplucid Woocommerce database scroll down to ‘Billing Details’ section and input new customer information. Ensure that all the ‘*‘ areas or filled in.
- Click the checkbox next to ‘Create an account?’ found at the bottom of the billing information.
- This action will open a new option. Create an ‘Account Username’ and ‘Create account password’. Username should be the first name of the customer or client. The password can be anything. They can reset it at a later date.
STEP 4 CHOOSE PRODUCTS: By typing in three letters or more of the products name. Click the name of the product and it will appear in the product window.
- ADD TO ORDER: Repeat the process until all the needed items appear in the product window then click the ‘Add to Order Button‘ The products will be added.
- CHANGE QUANTITIES: if needed by changing the number in the far right grey box and clicking the ‘Update Cart Totals’ button.
- PRICING: Based on the ‘Role’ of the Customer or Client prices will reflect the proper pricing associated with their ‘Role’
STEP 5 VERIFY ORDER: Scroll to the ‘Your Order’ Section of the page and double check order with Customer / Client
STEP 6 SELECT PAYMENT OPTION: Select a payment method (you will have 4 options). Most orders should be placed by selecting the credit card option. Input credit card information and click the ‘Place Order’ button.
ADDITIONAL STEPS REQUIRED FOR ‘PAID IN PERSON’ OPTION
WOOCOMMERCE: The Hemplucid Associate must locate the order in wooCommerce by going to the WooCommerce section in the admin section of the Hemplucid website and clicking ‘Orders’
- Locate Order and click the order
- Change status from ‘On hold’ to ‘Completed’. This stops the order from being sent out to our third-party shippers.
- Click the ‘Update’ button.
Jared Ballard is a father, husband, son, and friend. There is not much to him except his passion for people and a willingness to help those in need. If you need more credentials I am sorry to say he is just that simple.