By Jared Ballard, Branding Director
12:30 pm, Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Distribution Channel Terminology
- Manufacturer: Entity that makes a good through a process involving raw materials, components, or assemblies, usually on a large scale.
- Supplier: Entity that buys goods from a manufacturer and re-sells them at a mark up to their customers.
- Distributors: Entity that buys products or product lines at distribution prices, warehouses them, and marks prices up to re-sells them to retailers stores. Most distributors provide strong manpower and cash support to the supplier or manufacturer’s promotional efforts. They usually also provide a range of services (such as product information, estimates, technical support, after-sales services, credit) to their customers.
- Retailers: A business or person that buys from a supplier or distributor at wholesale prices and marks up goods to sells to the end consumer.
- End Consumers: A purchaser of a good or service in retail.
Steps For a Person to Become an Affiliate
Step 2: After reading the information found at https://www.hemplucid.com/become-wholesaler/ where the ‘Become an Affiliate’ link directed, the customer will click one of the multiple ‘Become an Affiliate’ buttons found on that page.
Step 3: The customer will fill out the provided form found at https://www.hemplucid.com/resale-registration/ where the ‘Become an Affiliate’ button redirected the customer. Once filled out the customer will be directed to their affiliate dashboard found at https://hemplucid.leaddyno.com/affiliate (LeadDyno is Hemplucid’s Affiliate Partner).
Step 4: Applying entity will be informed that:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Hemplucid affiliate. We are in the process of reviewing your application. Once we have approved your application we will send you a link to your Hemplucid Affiliate dashboard. Once you receive your approval email you can begin sharing your customizable affiliate link.
If you have any questions please contact me, Jared Ballard, personally at [email protected] or call me at 385-203-8556 ext 1006.
I am excited to help you share the benefits of CBD.
Step 5: The affiliate manager will be informed that someone has applied to become an affiliate
Step 6: The AF will log in to https://app.leaddyno.com/ click the ‘Affiliate’ link in the left-hand navigation. The list of affiliates will populate in the center section of the page. The affiliates with status ‘Pending Approval’ will appear first. Click the checkbox next to the affiliate(s) name and change ‘Action’ to ‘Approve pending Affiliates’. The affiliate will be approved and an email will be sent out to them.
Step 7: Affiliates receive the affiliate welcome email and can now log in to their account at https://hemplucid.leaddyno.com/