DAY AFTER BAKE + CBD
Because CBD shouldn’t be added to any hot foods, we’re bringing you a savory recipe that feeds you twice! First, enjoy this meal hot without the CBD.
Later, eat your chilled leftovers with the subtle nutty flavor of our Hemp Seed Oil CBD.
We made sure to taste test this one (cold & hot) and we’re even happier with the cold version!
- 2 cups quinoa
- 6 potatoes
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 3 carrots
- 1 onion
- 5 cloves garlic (or to your taste)
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 cup water
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons dill
- Chopped kale
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- Begin cooking quinoa.
- Chop potatoes, sweet potatoes, onion, carrots, and garlic.
- Add the chopped vegetables to a glass baking dish. Bake at 420° for 40-45 minutes (or until golden brown around edges).
- While the quinoa and potatoes are cooking, combine cashews, water, lemon juice, and dill in a blender. Blend until creamy and smooth. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, add the coconut oil, kale, craisins, and walnuts. Saute until kale is slightly crispy.
Once everything is finished cooking, combine ingredients and enjoy!
Cool your leftovers in the fridge and add a dropper (or your preferred amount) of our Hemp Seed CBD Oil to embrace the calm during your next meal.
Get Free Swag Give CBD Recipe
Share with us your best recipe for using CBD and we will send you FREE SWAG to rep Hemplucid.