CBD Isolate vs Whole Plant CBD.
Should You Care?
Hemp is a high-growing plant, typically bred for industrial uses such as oils and topical ointments, as well as fiber for clothing, construction, and much more. However, there is a lot of confusion between the benefits of CBD isolate vs. Whole Plant Hemp CBD in dietary supplements.
To Make it Simple:
Whole Plant Hemp, describes a product which utilizes the full hemp plant, keeping intact the full synergistic properties of its rich terpenes, secondary cannabinoids and fatty acids to interact with and enhance the properties of CBD. The cannabinoid THC content in Hemplucid is below the legal .3% mandate.
Isolated Hemp, describes a product that utilizes only the stock of the hemp plant. These products strip out any other cannabinoids, terpenes and fatty acids found in the Trichomes of the plant. The only remaining component is ‘crystals’ of CBD. This product looks like a white powder and does not contain any other naturally occurring parts of the plant from which it came. At the risk of overgeneralizing, these products seem to degrade the synergistic qualities nature originally provided.
Hemplucid is dedicated to providing our customers with the full benefit of the whole hemp plant.
Hemplucid has spent nearly a decade developing a premium genetic: a terpene-rich hemp extract that is high in CBD to assist in health and general well-being. This full plant extract creates the highest quality phtyo-cannabinoid products on the market and it is only found in Hemplucid!
Due to strict FDA guidelines, Hemplucid is labeled as a dietary supplement and can not make health claims associated with the hemp products. Making it difficult for our online consumers to become educated regarding the true benefits between healing and Hemplucid CBD products. We encourage all people to search the internet and become self educated on this magnificent plant.
Understanding CBD Isolate:
• CBD Isolate contains far fewer cannabinoids than found in the hand-picked, genetically superior whole plants of Hemplucid. A huge amount of hemp is required to extract a small amount of CBD isolate.
• Refined CBD isolate powder lacks critical terpenes, secondary cannabinoids, and fatty acids, decreasing the synergistic value of these cannabinoids.
• Isolated CBD is extracted from industrial hemp plants that are utilized across many hemp industries ranging from clothing, construction, lotions and potions. Each industry uses the same base plant to decrease manufacturing costs. Supplements using these plants sacrifice CBD quality for price.
Hemplucid Whole Plant Hemp Products Provide:
- Handpicked Genetic Rich Products: For maximum impact, Hemplucid utilizes hand picked genetic rich Hemp plants that contain 8% dry plant CBD material.
- Clear Labels: Hemplucid’s labels do not hide the quantity and ratio of CBD and THC per dose, a manufacturing date and batch number (for quality control).
- Lab Testing: Hemplucid products are tested for consistency, and verified as free of mold, bacteria, pesticides, solvent residues, and other contaminants. Our testing also verifies the legal limit of less than 0.3% THC in our products.
- Quality Ingredients: We value the quality of our hemp products. That is why we do not use corn syrup, trans-fats, or artificial additives.
- Safe Extraction: Hemplucid products do not use toxic solvents like BHO, propane, hexane or other hydrocarbons to extract our CBD. Hemplucid utilizes supercritical CO2, a safer method of extraction.
- Whole Plant Hemp: Hemplucid utilizes the whole hemp plant to keep intact the natural synergy found between CBD, secondary cannabinoids and terpenes, producing an amazing product with a natural taste.
- No psychoactive effects : Hemplucid keeps with in the legal limits of .3% THC providing a powerful product with out the psychoactive effects of THC.
Tyler Hatch is a writer from Salt Lake City, UT. His publications range from art journals to indie newspapers, and web content for several companies, including a Fortune 500 tech firm. A long-time friend of the Hemplucid founders, it was after a series of impactful family medical events that he began writing for the company in the Spring of 2017. (FYI CBD saved the day! Thanks, Hemplucid.)
After the devastating loss of a loved one to the opiate epidemic, Tyler got serious about making energetic progress toward a better life and a better world.